Tuesday, May 11, 2021
News, Economy, Forex, Forum

Pluton500

Home Forums Pluton500

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • Author
      Oliver

Personally, I haven’t heard much about this Pluton500 platform. From the checks I have done it seems to me a good company. After the bad experience I had in the past, I’m well informed before investing with a trading company.

• #24003 Reply
      William

At first I was afraid to trust a broker I didn’t know and heard of before. I have searched the internet and have read many positives and am thinking of activating an account.

• #24006 Reply
      Michael

Although pluton500 is a not very well known platform, it offers excellent services. I have been trading for a few months now and I am satisfied with the experience I am getting with this broker.

• #17869 Reply
      Edward

I was able to activate an account and deposit without problems. The platform is very easy to use and you get a wide range of financial markets. The training courses helped me a lot in learning the basics of trading and more. I’m very satisfied because every day they send me the most relevant news via email.

• #17873 Reply
      Adam

Pluton 500 is a serious and reliable company. The platform has good order execution and low spreads. For the moment I trade currencies following the advice of my financial advisor.

• #17868 Reply
      William

I have just joined the Pluton500 company. The financial advisor seemed very prepared to me so I hope I can have a good cooperation with him.

• #17875 Reply
      Arthur

In four years of experience investing in online forex trading, I have had the opportunity to collaborate with well-known brokers and scam brokers. I have been working with pluton500 for some months and I speak with the financial advisor a few times. Most of the cases I work independently but I also consult with him for some things.

• #24008 Reply
      Nicholas

Platform with a wide range of markets and financial instruments. I have chosen to trade with them as they offer the service of copying what the best analysts and traders do.

• #17877 Reply
      David

Based on my experience I can say that pluton500 is a serious and professional company. I was able to activate an account with them under the suggestion of a colleague of mine who has been working with pluton500 for some time. They get great services and cheap spreads and fees. I also had the opportunity to test them in withdrawals and they gave me the money within three days in my account.

• #17879 Reply
      Harrison

I have been trading with this platform for some months and up to now I’m satisfied with the results obtained. The platform has good order execution and good graphics.

• #24010 Reply
      Robert

I’m still a newbie to investing and with the help of forexcopy I have been able to get some good results.

• #17881 Reply
      Matthew

Comparing with the other brokers where I have operated Pluton500 is the best trading platform I have had. The customer service is very kind and quick in their responses, they work 24 hours / 5 a week. I got to learn how to read the charts and use the indicators. I suggest to invest on this broker.

• #24012 Reply
      Christopher

Despite being a beginner in online trading, thanks to the training courses and financial advice offered, I’m learning a lot.

• #17883 Reply
      Jenson

I was able to activate an account and deposit without problems. The platform is very easy to use and you get a wide range of financial markets. The training courses helped me a lot in learning the basics of trading and more. I’m very satisfied because every day they send me the most relevant news via email.

• #17885 Reply
      Benjamin

I trade with pluton500 and at the same time I have two other platforms active. I can say that it is a good broker but of course I’m always demanding more. For me it is important that the platform works well, my requests are resolved in a short time, and I can be able to withdraw without problems.

• #17776 Reply
    • #17887 Reply
      Thomas

Before activating an account with them, I checked on the internet for authorization and if there were any reviews concerning this company. I read the other comments it seems to me that it’s a good trading company. As soon as I organize myself I will try to activate an account with them.

• #24014 Reply
      Lucas

With the help of the financial advisor I managed to secure profits. I don’t know if they seem just to me but I think the spreads are a bit high.

• #24016 Reply
      Andrew

The pluton500 broker has fast order execution, low spreads and commissions and professional financial assistance.

• #24018 Reply
      Leo

In my opinion it is a complete platform, it has everything a professional investor needs. I would advise to trust them.

• #24020 Reply
      Austin

After various negative experiences I think I have found the right company. I have been trading with them for a few months and things are going quite well.

• #24022 Reply
      Benjamin

It’s a reliable, transparent and licensed broker.

• #31826 Reply
      Williams

This broker is reliable and trustworthy. I have been trading with them for over a year and am satisfied with the services they offer. Unlike the others, I have personally chosen to operate independently as I feel safer.

• #31828 Reply
      Martin

Customer service is polite, quick to respond, and willing to help. I’m saying this from personal experience because I had a problem with the platform and the support was available to solve my problem quickly.

• #31830 Reply
      Jacob

The price of bitcoin continues to rise and this has given me great satisfaction as I didn’t believe much in the speculations made throughout this period. Luckily I listened to the financial advisor who almost doubled the sum by investing only in bitcoin.

• #31832 Reply
      Wilson

A colleague of mine recommended the pluton500 platform to me. Searching the internet for various information I have read that most speak well of it. What I liked is the fact that it offers the possibility of following and copying the moves made by the best traders.

• #29624 Reply
      iosif

Πρόσφατα ξεκίνησα μία συνεργασία με την επενδυτική pluton500, ωστόσο έχω κάποιες επιφυλάξεις που αφορούν στην φερεγγυότητα και αξιοπιστία της εταιρείας. Το πρώτο είναι ότι ενώ αρχικά μου ζητήθηκε από μία κοπέλα να στείλω φωτογραφίες με την ταυτότητά μου, πιστωτική κάρτα με κρυμένο τον αριθμό και κάποιο λογαριασμό, τελικά χωρίς να τα στείλω με πήρε τηλέφωνο από το Λονδίνο διαχειριστής και ξεκινήσαμε τη συνεργασία. Όταν το ανέφερα δεν έδωσε σημασία και μου είπε ότι δεν είναι απαραίτητο. Το δεύτερο που με προβληματίζει είναι ότι δεν χρεισημοποιώ την πλατφόρμα της εταιρείας, όπως διαβάζω άλλοι επενδυτές κάνουν αλλά ανοίγουμε θέσεις με το metatrader4. Βέβαια αυτό το πρόγραμμα έχει επικρατήσει παντού όπως καταλαβαίνω. Επίσης στην πλατφόρμα υποτίθεται ότι υπάρχει η δυνατότητα για εκπαίδευση αλλά μέχρι τώρα δεν έχω πάρει μέρος σε κάποιο μάθημα. πχ ακόμα προσπαθώ να καταλάβω πως υπολογίζεται το volume όταν ανοίγουμε κάποια θέση. Εν τώ μεταξύ στην αρχή σχεδόν όλες οι κινήσεις είχαν καλά κέρδη το τελευταίο διάστημα πολλές κινήσεις που ο διαχειριστής μου λέει να ανοίξω, είναι αντίθετες. Δλδ ενώ ήταν ήδη σε ιστορικά ψηλά μου έλεγε να αγοράσω αντί να πουλήσω κτλ. Γενικά είμαι ικανοποιημένος ως τώρα όμως σκέφτομαι να επενδύσω ένα σημαντικό ποσό της συζύγου σε ένα πρόγραμμα έξι μηνών με 13% μηνιαία απόδοση και 50% μπόνους από την εταιρεία αλλά διστάζω. Το τελευταίο διάστημα πολλά λέγονται για απάτες από εταιρείες με έδρα το Λονδίνο που ψαρεύουν πελάτες μέσα από το τηλέφωνο κτλ. Θα ήθελα παρακαλώ να μου πει κάποιος ποιά είναι η πιστοποίηση που πρέπει να έχει μία τέτοιου τύπου επενδυτική εταιρεία κι αν η pluton500 έχει την κατάλληλα πιστοποίηση ή θα πρέπει να αναζητήσω μία άλλη εταρεία. Ευχαριστώ εκ των προτέρων

• #29625 Reply
      iosif

Hello I would like to know how reliable is Pluton. What is the essential certification this company need to have ? Till now I didn’t have any training lesson and I still don’t know caculate a lot of things such how much money is the volume of each position I open. Also I don’t use the platform of the company but the Meta Trader 4 as they told me to do.
      I concider to invest a large amount of money in a program they suggested which supposed I will get 50% bonus and 13% performance every month to my account. How safe is to do something like that ?
      Thank you in advance

• #32060 Reply
      James

I’m a beginner I decided to invest with the broker pluton500. With them I was able to get the service that few brokers offer, the “forex copy” , or copy what the best traders do. In fact, this is the main reason why I chose the broker pluton500. Thanks to this service I was able to adapt very quickly and get good results.

• #32062 Reply
        Wilson

I completely agree with you because this technique has helped me a lot as well in my first steps of trading. I also chose the help of the financial advisor and together with him we advise us to make financial plans on which markets to invest. I am very happy with them.

• #32064 Reply
      Oliver

Bitcoin has reached a very satisfactory price, and I don’t think we will see such a rise again. The only certain thing is that I will not miss this opportunity to achieve something good.

• #32066 Reply
      Thomas

In my opinion it is one of the best platforms currently in circulation in the online investment sector. I don’t know about you but based on my experience that I am getting with them I’m managing to make excellent profits using social trading.

• #33141 Reply
      Anderson

They are all arguing about the AstraZeneca vaccine scandal because it caused so many deaths. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine was accepted by the European Union last week and I hope we will have good results.

• #33143 Reply
      Jacob

Pluton500 is a serious, professional and licensed broker. I have been trading with them for two years and I trust them. They have low spreads and commissions and withdrawals are always made on time.

• #35105 Reply
      Smith

I don’t have much experience in trading but for me the broker pluton500 is an excellent trading platform. With the help of the financial advisor I was able to recover a large part of the lost money.

• #36670 Reply
      John

I get a complete and quite good service from the pluton500 company. The support team was helpful and very courteous to help me download the platform to my mobile. I’m very satisfied.

• #36672 Reply
      Mathew

Last week I made an investment in oil under the guidance given by the financial advisor. I think everything will be fine since most of the advice he gave me gave me positive results.

Viewing 35 reply threads
Reply To: Pluton500
Your information: