Saturday, May 21, 2022
News, Economy, Forex, Forum

InvestArea

Home Forums Forum InvestArea

Viewing 50 reply threads
  • Author
      Oscar

I don’t know the broker Investarea at all. A friend of mine suggested this broker to me and I’m thinking about whether or not to activate an account.

• #38152 Reply
      Jacob

Can anyone tell me about his personal experience with Investarea? So to think if I will activate an account if you have a good experience.

• #38153 Reply
        David

I have little experience with this broker, around 3 months but I can say that everything is very satisfactory. I do not think that a broker must be known in order to be trusted.

• #38156 Reply
      Matthew

Although the broker InvestArea is not one of the most well-known brokers, he has many side effects and I have no regrets at all that I trusted him and activated an account. I will continue to do online transactions and I believe that everything will continue as it is.

• #38158 Reply
      Theodore

I have had a problem withdrawing money and I contacted customer service. Within a day my problem was solved and I want point out that it was not the platform’s fault.

• #38188 Reply
      Calvin

With the help of Investarea I have managed to make profits and save money I had lost from fake brokers. So far I have managed to save up to 50% of the lost money.

• #38160 Reply
      Christopher

I can say that Investarea informs me about the news in the investment sector and sends me signals for free, so I can judge which markets to focus on or not. Also the account manager advises me very well.

• #38162 Reply
      Andrew

Unfortunately, a virus unknown to all of us has caused a great deal of unrest around the world. The health sector can not find an antidote and does not know how to deal with covid-19. I heard on the news that many countries are in quarantine to prevent the spread of the virus. This situation affects the world economy.

• #38164 Reply
      Michael

Investarea is a trusted and most important authorized broker. I have been trading with him for over a year and everything is satisfactory.

• #38166 Reply
      Benjamin

The summer has passed and the vaccine against covid-19 has not been found yet, we do not know how far this situation will go but we hope things will change very soon.

• #38168 Reply
      Daniel

I hope this situation changes and we return to our normal lives. Covid-19 has greatly affected the stock market and the global economy.

• #38170 Reply
      Leo

I am a professional investor and I can tell if a broker is a scam or not and Investarea is trustworthy at least my experience says so. I would advise you not to be afraid and to invest.

• #38172 Reply
      Nathan

Investarea is a transparent, serious, professional and reliable broker. I’m very happy with it.

• #38174 Reply
      Angel

The situation is becoming more and more difficult and I believe that everyone is afraid of the future because it is uncertain. I’m not sure where to focus at this time.

• #38176 Reply
      Robert

Investarea is a full-fledged broker and I have trusted it for 2 years. It has very good services and data. I am very pleased to be a customer of Investarea.

• #38178 Reply
      Austin

The news was about a second lockdown and I am very disappointed because my business will close again and it is a very difficult situation fortunately I have as a second income from the online transactions I do with Investarea.

• #38180 Reply
      Jason

My financial adviser suggested that I focus on US stocks of Amazon or Alibaba because Black Friday is approaching and it is a very good investment opportunity.

• #38182 Reply
      George

This broker offers a wide range of purchases and you have many options where to invest. I try to make investment moves with security and confidence so that I can ensure profits and not lose money.

• #38184 Reply
      Ivan

Bitcoin has started to rise in price. It has been many years since such a rise occurred, cryptocurrencies are one of my favorite investments and I always seize such opportunities. I am thinking of making this investment.

• #38186 Reply
      Brandon

The New Year has come and there are not many markets to focus on. I will wait for this period to pass and then I will see in which markets to invest.

• #38190 Reply
      Justin

An excellent trading platform. I work with them for a long time and everything is very good because I have sometimes fallen victim to fraud in the past and to tell the truth I was afraid I might fall again but fortunately here they have gone very well.

• #38192 Reply
      Arthur

In my opinion the broker Investarea is very good and serious, he only strives for the good of his clients and the account manager is next to you whenever you need him. These are very important characteristics of a broker.

• #38194 Reply
      Steven

I am still inexperienced in online trading and do not know which markets to focus on. Who has the kindness to help me? Thank you very much!

• #38196 Reply
        Matias

Personally, I would suggest you to consult the financial advisor, he will help you much better than me. This is my personal view.

• #38198 Reply
      Martin

How happy I am that Bitcoin has reached such a high price, imagine I bought it for $ 17,000. Bitcoin and now it has reached close to $ 60,000. I will wait a little longer and I can sell, I am still in a dilemma.

• #38200 Reply
      Cristian

Everything looks great with the broker Investarea, I searched the internet a lot before activating an account with Investarea. A friend of mine suggested this broker and everything looks perfect!

• #38202 Reply
      Ares

I believed that with the Johnson and Johnson vaccine we would have good results even though it has not brought the desired results. I am very disappointed with this situation. I hope things change very soon.

• #38204 Reply
      Philip

I’m very happy to be an Investarea customer, everything is going as planned and the withdrawal has almost never been delayed.

• #37964 Reply
    • #39241 Reply
      Jack

I invest with Investarea being that it is a broker that thanks to the suggestions and che trading signals I can make good profits.

• #39243 Reply
      Oliver

By investing with Investarea everything is easier for me. I was able to start the experience from scratch and the beginning was difficult for me. Now I’m starting to see the profits. I hope to continue the experience with them for a long time.

• #39245 Reply
      George

Lately I have had the opportunity to closely follow oil. It’s one of the markets I invest and follow the most. The consultant who assists me on Investarea informed me about the macroeconomic data that exist this period. As soon as I get a certain amount of capital, I’m thinking of making a bigger investment.

• #40451 Reply
      David

Excellent platform with good graphics and fast order execution. They get a wide range of services and apply cheap spreads.

• #40455 Reply
      Thomas

Almost with all the brokers I have invested with I have encountered problems in getting in touch with the support that was slow to respond or did not even respond. Trading with the broker Investarea I found a very polite support team always available to respond.

• #42580 Reply
      Parker

Investarea is a broker who has offered me very positive feedback. It has been a long time since I started investing with them. As a company, it offers many options and services that are very useful to me.

• #42585 Reply
      Adam

Bitcoin has dropped a lot lately. Having hit the $ 60,000 price tag, it has now dropped and is priced at $ 33,000. Luckily I stopped in time because all the work done with the consultant could be destroyed.

• #42587 Reply
      Harrison

I’m a person who does not like taking a lot of risks but when I decided to invest with Investarea everything was different.

• #42956 Reply
        Robert

I would tell you that you have made the right choice by choosing to invest with InvestArea. I have been a customer of theirs for some time and have not encountered any delays or problems with withdrawing.

• #44001 Reply
      Nicholas

My experience with customer service has always been positive. The consultant is a very helpful, prepared and professional person. Quite satisfied with Investarea.

• #44003 Reply
      Wesley

I started the online trading experience some time ago with the idea that I could be able to obtain excellent profits by investing in some markets of the world stock exchange. I would like to ask someone here in the forum and who can answer me would be very grateful. Apart from the financial advice obtained, do you think that activating a demo account is useful?

• #44005 Reply
        Edward

I felt the need to answer the question you expressed. In my opinion the demo account is a waste of time and better than attending online seminars and following what is recommended by the financial advisor.

• #57725 Reply
      David

The recovery plan with Investarea went well for me. For a few weeks with a lot of effort they did a lot and managed to help me recover part of what I had lost on the previous experience obtained with itradersfx. I’m very satisfied and I’m still testing their services and their operating technique.

• #57727 Reply
      Brooks

A site that has a simple to use platform. I haven’t found it difficult to understand things. The informative emails, the advice offered and the teaching materials have been useful for me to be here where I am, obtaining a solid account.

• #57729 Reply
      Walker

Investarea reliable broker or scam what I will see and understand over time. For the moment I’m evaluating and testing it on a demo account until I feel safe and clear to remove all doubts I have about this broker.

• #57731 Reply
        Sam

The beginning of the experience with investarea was difficult for me. Things didn’t go well for me, but they changed after that. By now I was able to withdraw my earnings and they were credited to my account without any problems.

• #57733 Reply
      Harry

What I value now is the fact that I have finally found a good platform that I can rely on. I have the opportunity to withdraw without applying taxes or additional costs. Furthermore, the signals sent to me have led me to generate relatively positive results.

• #57735 Reply
      Foster

I have been reading a lot of news lately that have led to movements in the market. What intrigued me the most was the rise in cryptocurrencies. I wanted to ask you too what do you think of this news? Is it worth investing in cryptocurrencies or do you think it’s too risky?

• #57737 Reply
        Jeffery

Personally I don’t treat him but by noticing what is happening I think it is a good investment opportunity. However I would advise you to show close attention and consult with an Investarea account manager if possible.

• #57739 Reply
      Arthur

Absolutely a good company! The support team is always available 5 days a week 24/7. The services they offer are good apart from a few small things that I think they need to improve.

• #57741 Reply
      Russell

I receive an average of twenty commercial calls every day, among which I refuse almost all of them. Investarea introduced it to me by a friend of mine who is their client. He spoke to me very highly of this broker and what he has managed to recover and achieve so far with Investarea. Since there have been few experiences with trading companies, I still need a few days to evaluate and think things through before activating an account with them.

• #57743 Reply
      Scott

Up until a few months ago, I was completely opposed to investing online with companies I don’t know. Since I tried to invest with invest I have changed my mind and I think it is much better than trading through bank brokers. The costs are much lower and the service is much, much faster.

• #57745 Reply
      Thomas

Based on the experience I’m getting with them they have given me no reason to be suspicious of them. I have withdrawn and continue to be assisted by an account manager. I’ll update if anything changes.

• #57747 Reply
      Eric

The new variant of the Omicron covid is making a mess around the world and the cases are increasing day by day. This is also causing fluctuation on the world market.

• #57780 Reply
      Kian

Unlike in previous years, this year the market until the last day of the year was full with macro economic data and news to invest.

• #57782 Reply
      Roy

Oil does not stand still continues to surge, hitting almost over $ 80 per barrel. I have read about the latest news that is sent to me by email from the company. Crude oil production in Kazakhstan’s major Tengiz oil field has been reduced. Contractors blocked the railway lines in a demonstration in support of ongoing protests across the entire Central Asian country. I hope they don’t last long since I have an order at a loss.

• #57784 Reply
        Chris

I don’t often do this technique but why don’t you try to open a trade opposite to what you have. Minimize losses and gains on the other side. I don’t know at what point you opened it but at least something can be done.

• #57786 Reply
          Roy

You are right I will consider his advice, thank you. However, today I will consult with the investarea consultant and see what I can do.

• #57788 Reply
      Grey

Regularly authorized and which applies commissions among the most competitors. Customer service is always available and always willing to help you.

• #57790 Reply
      Henrik

The biggest problem I have encountered with online brokers has always been not being able to withdraw money.

Viewing 50 reply threads
Reply To: InvestArea
Your information: