Tuesday, October 27, 2020
News, Economy, Forex, Forum

IG

Home Forums Forum IG

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Ryan

IG Group is one of the best trading platforms in Forex. Tight spreads, fast support and fast deposits and withdrawals.

• #780 Reply
      Edward

IG is my favourite broker because i never have any delay in my trading process and with my withdrawals. It`s more than forex, the execution is fast and the platform is easy to use. I love this platform.

• #611 Reply
      Joshua

I have been trading with Ig for over a year. They have good customer service, plus I always withdrew money quickly with no problems.

• #612 Reply
      Samuel

In my opinion IG.com is definitely one of the most reliable brokers to trade with. I have been using this broker for two years and am pleased to be trading with them. They offer negative balance protection and are also regulated.

• #613 Reply
      Tommy

My compliments to the brokers you have listed. In my opinion, also based on the experience I have with IG I can say that it’s one of the best brokers. The platform has no slippage, they have lower spreads and are regularly authorized.

• #614 Reply
      Alex

Ig has good customer service and a wide range of financial markets. In my opinion, the platform is not suitable for scalping. Maybe I’m wrong however in general I have a positive opinion for them.

• #615 Reply
      Carter

After two negative experiences in the past, I decided to rely on the Ig platform. In the end, no one contacted me to force me to make more investments. I recommend everyone to rely on the Ig platform.

• #616 Reply
      Marley

I’ve been trading for three years and I know how to distinguish scam brokers from regularly licensed ones. Now I trade with IG Group but before I traded with another broker who made me lose a lot of money. IG Group is a broker that has provided me with a high quality service. The people who work there are very knowledgeable, professional and very friendly. The profits I’m making are impressive, also considering the fact that I work 10 hours and only spend 30 minutes a day trading. I give this broker a positive vote because apart from the favorable conditions, it has really helped me a lot to recover some of the money I’ve lost in the past.

• #617 Reply
      Foster

I have been using IG for years and have never had any problems, I have withdrawn many times. This broker offers decent services and low spreads. I recommend this broker.

• #618 Reply
      Wayne

I have read on various forums complaining about the support almost never responding. Personally towards me they were professional and quick to respond. I’m satisfied with the services offered by IG, I hope they continue like this.

• #619 Reply
      Payton

Broker with good spreads, excellent platform software and licensed by several financial authorities.

• #210 Reply
    • #5974 Reply
      Arthur

It is one of the best known platforms, it has been operating for several years in the world of online Forex trading. I point out that the spreads are a bit high, I still hope they improve.

• #5976 Reply
      Oscar

I would like to say that IG is the best financial company. It is licensed and has a wide range of financial markets.

• #5978 Reply
      Oliver

Like any financial company, it has its pros and cons. Reading some comments on the forums I don’t think it offers a meager service. Personally I’ve been trading with them for several years and have never encountered any problems.

Viewing 14 reply threads
Reply To: IG
Your information: